Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm a dad, I'm too busy to blog! ;)

Thousand apologies for my disappearance (again)! During this absence, I received tons of wonderful covers in my mailbox. And I hope to be able to post them here very soon.

Finally, finally, finally, today I managed to find some free time on this Eastern Friday to send out the much awaited covers. I hope their receivers will like them. Should anyone had sent me a cover but did not receive any from me, pls let me know.

Well, talk to you guys again! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi eD@HoMe, I'm keen to receive covers from a fellow Singapore stamp enthusiast. May I know if we could do an exchange? By the way, have you heard of Post Crossing? This platform lets you post to the world and receive postcards from the world. Cool stuff I think!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails