Thursday, August 30, 2012

My First Cover From Honduras!!

Another pleasant surprise in my mailbox today, this time from Honduras! Many thanks to Sonia!!
I had a hard time finding information regarding the stamps from Honduras, as not much info are available on its official website. My guessing is that the stamp on the right was issued to mark the return of peace and democracy following Honduras' June 2009 coup. Very obvious, the left stamp was issued in 2008 to commemorate the Beijing Olympic Games.
In addition, Sonia enclosed a bank note, a beautiful postcard showing the Plaza la Merced in Comayagua and also a lovely stamp sheet which I guess marks the 50th Anniversary of diplomatic relationship between Honduras and South Korea in 2012.
Once again thank you so much Sonia! Look out for my cover to Honduras soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails