Thursday, July 21, 2011

Postcards from Paris!!

Last month, my wife and I visited the City of Lights, Paris. It was our second visit but trust me, some things get even better the second time.

On both trips, we were awed by the stunning beauty of the city. We ascended to the tip of the iconic Eiffel Tower for a spectacular 360 degree panorama of Paris' boulevards and monuments, marveled at the astounding collection of paintings and artefacts on display at the Louvre, shopped along the Champs Elysees, climbed to the top of the triumphal arch, strolled along the Seine River, enjoyed the rides in Disneyland and of cos not forgetting to send one or two postcards back to Singapore (in fact 5 cards).

Here are 4 postcards (1 got lost in mail) which we sent to ourselves.

Before I go, I would like to share with you some photos of our memorable Paris trip. Au revoir!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails