Saturday, January 23, 2010

eD@HoMe is 1 year old!

Exactly one year ago today, on 23 Jan 2009, this blog was born. It has been a nice journey. This blog helps me to know many like-minded friends from all over the world, increases my knowledge as it encourages me to research on the stamps whenever I do a posting, relaxes my mind after a hard day of work, and also makes Letterbox opening FUN! Waiting for me in the letterbox everyday are surprises of awesome covers and postcards (& of cos.. also piles of dread bills :O) In fact, I look forward to the arrival of the postman!

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thanks all readers for their support and looking to more good years ahead. Enjoy your stamps!

As for today, I would like to share with you a lovely cover sent by fellow blogger, Eric Bruth from France. Thank you very much! Franked on this cover are 2 beautiful stamps from the flora (La flore) of France series, issued in 2009.

Here are all the stamps in this series. Beautiful!!

Being a frog lover, Eric also sent me a cute greeting card. Take a look! Thanks again Eric!
That's all for today folks! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails