Saturday, July 18, 2009

5 Awesome covers!

Hi there! It has been a busy work week and I was too tired to update my blog as often as I want to. My apologies! So to clear through the backlog of covers that I have received, I would share with you these 5 awesome covers without too much elaboration on the stamps.

The first 2 covers were sent by my new friend, Jan Strnad from Brno, the second largest city in the Czech Republic. Thank you very much! It is always a great pleasure to receive covers from like-minded friends from all over the world, not to mention new ones.

The covers took 4 and 5 days respectively to reach me.

Next, we have a cover sent from Sydney, Australia. It was franked with stamps from the "Centenary of Cinema", "Christmas" and "Melbourne 2006 XVIII Commonwealth Games" series. Aren't they lovely?

The fourth and last cover for today were sent from Qiryat Yam and Tel Aviv, Israel! They are my firsts from this Middle Eastern country. It's a pity that one of the cover was not postmarked.
That's all folks! Have a great weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails