Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lovely covers from France!

Bonjour! Today, I would like to share with you 2 lovely covers from France.
The first cover was sent by Jérôme. Merci!

The 2 stamps on the left of this lovely cover are a complete set of stamps from “The French Red Cross – Draw Planet with the colors of the life!” Series. They were issued in 2008.

The 2 stamps in the middle are part of the “Women of the world” series, issued in 2009. And the 2 stamps on the right of the cover belong to the “Looney Tunes” series, issued in 2009 for the Stamp Day in France.
The complete set of stamps plus a souvenir sheet can be seen on the second cover sent by Eric. Many thanks! You can read more on these beautiful stamps on Eric’s blog.
I would end my posting here by sharing with you some photos during my ascend of the Eiffel Tower in 2007. (It's a pity that my wife was not with me on this trip, as I was away on business to Romania via Paris.) Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails