The first postcard depicts Wrocław historic City Hall built in a typical fourteenth century Brick Gothic.
Wroclaw is the capital of Silesia in southwestern Poland, situated on the Oder River (Odra). Over the centuries the city has been part of Poland, Bohemia, Austria, Prussia and Germany. In 1945, the city became part of Poland following the Potsdam Agreement. Since 1999 it has been the capital of Lower Silesian Voivodeship. According to official population figures for 2006, its population is 635,280, making it the fourth largest city in Poland. (Wikipedia)
The stamp on the left is from the "Polish Manor Houses" series, issued on 20th June 2001. And the right stamp belongs to the " United Nations Climate Change Conference in Poznan 2008" series, issued on 1st December 2008.
Tarnobrzeg is a town in south-eastern Poland, on the east bank of the river Vistula.
The left stamp franked on this postcard is from the "Polish Manor Houses" series. While, the right stamp was issued on 27th Nov 2008 to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of Karol Wojtyla being appointed Pope.