Saturday, February 14, 2009

My turtle stamps from Philippines!

Look! A cover with turtles stamps sent from the Philippines!! Yes… the cover containing my rightful stamps which I have been eagerly waiting for has finally arrived! Do you still remember that on last Tuesday, in my blog 'What a day!' I mentioned about receiving the wrong stamps from an eBayer in Philippines? Well, after several correspondences with her, we have clarified the whole situation… and yesterday I received this cover with the correct stamps inside.
Here are the stamps which i have purchased from her in the first place. These stamps belong to the Philippine Marine Turtles Series issued in 2006. It consists of 4 beautiful stamps and a souvenir sheet. Coincidentally, the 3 turtle stamps used on the cover were also from this series.
Strangely, this cover took just 4 days to reach me, while the previous registered cover took 14 days. ???
As for the stamps sent wrongly in the previous mail, I have agreed to buy them from her at a discounted price.

1 comment:

  1. I too have noticed that ordinary airmail reaches faster than registered ones.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails