Thursday, February 5, 2009

My New Album!!

Yesterday i received a registered parcel containing an album with over 200 historic U.S. stamps issued by the Postal Commemorative Society, honoring each of the 50 states of the United States of America. I find it quite interesting and informative..so i thought i would share it with you. I have arranged in the order that the states joined the union. Enjoy!! (Click pic to see enlarge)

This parcel cost US42 dollars postage fee from Holt, Missouri. Ouch!!






















1 comment:

  1. Dear eD!

    Nice blog you have! Thank you for linking to my blog, I gave you a link too.

    Are you interested in exchanging some covers? I can provide some first issues of Austria too. If you are interested please contact me via my blog's contact page.

    Nice greetings from Austria,
    Florian

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails